This non-technical seminar affords students with a solid foundation for navigating the complex, ever-changing IT security industry.
If you're new to the IT security industry, or you'd like to expand your security industry base knowledge, this is a unique opportunity for you to gain two years' worth of security industry experience in less than eight hours! This non-technical course is custom-designed for sales, marketing, and other customer-facing personnel employed by IT security vendors and service providers.
In this live seminar, students will:
- Learn 50+ new vocabulary terms
- Understand how cyberthreats work
- Identify five types of cyberthreat actors
- Explore 30+ common security defenses
- Learn about PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, and more
- Gain tips for targeting security buyers
- Compete for prizes in Security Industry Trivia game
- Receive a glossary of security terms